Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day 11:

February 17, 2009

NO2 3.3-33ppm (how it is listed on test exactly, seems to be a wide range)

NH3/NH4+ between .25 and 1.5ppm (closer to 1.5ppm)

The Spike continues! Another day of rising Nitrites. I still have no idea how long it will take for things to reach 0. If I wasn’t so curious I would consider testing every other day, but I don’t think I could wait to see where the cycle is at!

So I still need to order the retrofit for the hood. I truly wish I knew more about electrical things so I would know what I needed or didn’t need! Buying a retrofit with all accessories including the bulb seems to be the best bet at this point. Or I could wait until Mendal’s mom Gina comes to visit at the end of March and have her do something. The woman can figure anything out and knows a ton about a ton of things! We shall see what I decide to do about lighting in the next few weeks I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment