Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Why This Blog Exists

Thursday, February 12, 2009

For my first post I will recap as to what this Blog is about.

First and foremost this Blog will contain the written and pictorial adventures of the setup and establishment of my 28 gallon 1970s Stainless Steal Aquarium.

Any other posting will be about my other two aquariums, which are 5 gallon Eclipse Hex tanks. Also from time to time, I may post little tidbits about my 5 lovely Kittens (Eve, Edwin, Gus, Lilith and Gertie).

I do plan to keep this blog 99.9% animal/pet/hobby related. There may be a mention or two about my (wonderfully, amazingly understanding and loving) girlfriend Mendal on occasion, but they will most likely be in relation to the aquariums or the kitties!

After all, this blog’s purpose is to chronicle The Adventures of Vintage Tank Girl!

This concludes my introduction. Next up the first status report of The Vintage Tank!

~Deese AkA vintagetankgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment