Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Vintage Tank Resident Update

Eek! I just realized how long it has been since I've updated...

I have been really busy with work and Life!

So in The Vintage Tank News I have added 2 more Colombian Tetras on March 15th. They were 25% off at my LFS and I couldn't resist. About a week later I had a mysterious casualty, one of the Walmart CTs died, I believe it was from stress.

The CTs continued to act incredibly jittery/nervous until I added my two Three Line Cory Cats this weekend, March 28th. An hour after the Cories: Haim and Feldmen (yes I know we're dorks) were added the CTs started swimming around more and their colors were showing more.

They have since even started to come to the top of the tank to eat instead of waiting for it to drift down.

I also added my 2 mystery snails from the Hex tanks to The Vintage Tank becuase of treating the other tanks with medcine that would hurt them. I will leave them there.

I called my LPS and ordered the newest tank mate and some more Three Lines. I should be able to pick them up on Friday of this week.

More on them in the next post!

1 comment:

  1. HAAA! Cories: Haim and Feldmen. I busted a gut. Beth laughed also, but admitted that she would have done the same. She really likes The Lost Boys movie.

    ReplyDelete